Cara the Unicorn has her own cake at Flour Shop, and we partnered with Pottery Barn to give Cara her own lunch box. Smartly designed to fit our food storage containers, it features a water-resistant exterior, a mesh side pocket, an easy-to-clean molded interior and straps on the back that attach to our Mackenzie Backpacks. Most importantly, it’s embellished with rainbow sprinkles and pink glitter, a silvery horn and ears and Cara’s signature wink.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Shell is woven of PEVA + 210-denier polyester.
- Our Classic lunch box holds a Spencer large, medium and mini food storage container and Spencer utensils; or a Spencer stainless steel bento box and Spencer utensils.
- Nesting ice pack can be used as a divider for the main compartment.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- The Classic lunch box features a molded interior so it’s easy to clean.
- Classic lunch box’s zippered mesh pocket inside holds napkin and utensils (not included).
- Interior lining is made of PEVA, an environmentally friendly, food-safe vinyl that’s made without chlorine or plasticizers.