LA Cake Baller APPLY NOW
A well-known confection baker with a birthday lifestyle from New York is hiring a CAKE BALLER for our new commissary kitchen in Culver City. We are looking for an enthusiastic, eager and self-starter individual. This position also has a lot of potential to grow as the bakery grows. If you are hungry to learn and grow, this could be your dream job!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- No experience necessary but you must love working in a bustling kitchen
- Efficiency is key. We expect speed and precision on every cakeball. You are able to work quickly while still maintaining attention to detail.
- A degree in culinary arts is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Chocolate experience is a plus for a cake baller, but not necessary
Food Safety / Production:
- You must have an LA Food Handlers License and understand food safety standards both at your station and around you. A ServSafe Manager Certification is a plus!
- You have the ability to lift and carry between 35 to 50 lbs. and to stand on feet for 8 hours at a time
- COVID-19 considerations: We provide personal face masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer. Face masks are required every time you’re around people while working.