Inventory Systems Administrator APPLY NOW
Jr. Inventory Systems Administrator
One of New York and Los Angeles' premier bakeries is hiring for an Inventory Systems Administrator to support the growth of our commissaries and retail stores. The ideal candidate will love working cross functionally from bakers & cake decorators to our VP of Operations developing and implementing best in class programs to cost and track our inventory across multiple revenue channels. Come share and help grow the Celebration Lifestyle at Flour Shop!
- Partner with R&D managers to standardize recipes and integrate into inventory management systems
- Build Flour Shop Product directory and associated product setup within inventory management system
- Build out the internal ordering system
- Collaborate on training guides to ensure company procedures adhered to
- Tracking inventory records and able to research any discrepancies
- Provide costing analysis for leadership
- Maintain inventory tracking system to streamline our business operations
- Strong analytical mind with ability to deep dive into root cause analysis
- Ability to present complex ideas in a straightforward manner
- The ability to manage multiple projects at one time in an efficient and timely manner
- Possesses strong organizational skills and has a keen eye for detail
- Is able to read, interpret, and explain sales and inventory reports
- Demonstrates ability to think creatively and strategically
- Strong skill set related to written and verbal communication, computer literacy, time management, working independently and ability to correctly prioritize multiple projects.
- Set up and ensure accuracy of products, suppliers, and distributors within the transparency and traceability system. Additionally, implement any new system upgrades or requirements.
What we offer
Competitive pay commensurate with experience
Flexible hours to suit your needs
Hybrid working environment catered to your needs
Medical, dental, vision benefits|||Los Angeles|||||||||wjRH2X7Ww0A4Gdh-|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false